Sunday, June 17, 2012

Have you ever seen this sign?

One never knows what one can see today along the Interstates and Highways of Alabama. As long as I can remember this sign has been there, silently lying on the levy beside the ever flowing water mill, spinning it's story. I was justing thinking to myself, boy would I like to be a fish in that pond, so that I may catch the scoop on this unique scene near Prattville. As long as I have traveled from Birmingham to Montgomery, this location has always caught my attention and caused me to wonder, "Where did that come from?" I am sure someone knows the scoop on this story, and might provide some clues about how long it has been there and spill any other interesting facts about the sign on the levy. There has got to be more to the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment